Sunday, 22 March 2015

Creating Estella

In class, we had to evaluate Estella's personality and which way we wanted to go with it. I was in a group of 3 so we decided to split half and half of the face. The split personality that we chose were, evil, devious and mean and on the other side, beauty and grace. I created the evil look, we wanted colour but also darkness, we thought that Estella seemed cold and dark so we chose a colour theme of blue, black and gold...



My Design:


I chose this design to not only fit my Estella personality but to also fit my model...



I was not very pleased with how my Estella went, I decided that I didn't like my Estella design too late. But I will learn from my mistakes! I'm happy that my look does look like my design and resembles it but as I didn't like my design I thought I would do another design to prove to myself that it could be better if I wanted it to be... 






No comments:

Post a Comment